Happy Easter!





Christ the Lord is risen to-day! 

Angels rolled the stone away 

From the tomb wherein He lay! 


Little children, come and sing, 

"Glory, glory to the King, 
Christ the Lord of everything!"


by Evaleen Stein







Red is for the blood He gave.

Green is for the grass He made.

Yellow is for the sun so bright.

Orange is for the edge of night.

Black is for the sins we made.

White is for the grace He gave.

Purple is for His hour of sorrow.

Pink is for our new tomorrow.

An egg full of jelly beans, Colorful and Sweet

Is a prayer, a promise, A loved one's treat!!

                                                                                                                             Charlene Dickensen





My God is a good God

Let me tell you how good he is
                                 He died on the cross for us so that all of us could live....
There are some things he wants us to do and that is to live our lives the right way and when things aren't going right for us all we have to do is "PRAY"
My God is a good God you wanna know how I know I know my God is a good God because the Bible tells me so He's there when I need him even if I take a fall he's by my side when I need him all I have to do is give him a call 
My God is a good God everything I am saying is true
My God is a good Godeverything he does for me, He'll do the same for you......
                                                                                                                                Reggie Richardson



All are welcome to attend my church on 
Easter Sunday 
or any Sunday!
I hope to see you there!

2901 Wesley Chapel RoadMap
Decatur, GA 30034
                                                                Phone: (404) 288-2434
                                                     Email: BeulahCOCHUSA@hotmail.com

With Love, 
Simone

Comments

  1. I love your blog girl...thinking about doing one myself...for my fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS MEACHIE! I APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I love your Easter Vignette, and especially all the beautiful messages! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts