Today is not Yesterday

I love what I do, and I have people walk up to me all the time, and inform me that they also love what I do. But I was recently faced with the dreaded question,
 "Why don't you post more often?"
I answered with a simple “I’m not sure", and I wasn't sure. After pondering over the reason why I don't post more often, it came down to this:

1. INTEREST
I really don't have that much going on in my life that will hold your interest everyday, or even once a week. I too, get bored and try to find little things to do here and there to make up time, but I don’t want to write about EVERY LITTLE THING I DO OR TRY TO DO.
2. TIME 
I couldn't buy more time even if I had the money to... I am sure that, we all can use a little more of this.

3. MONEY 
Even tho I am usually getting things for free and or next to nothing, I still need "MO MONEY" (repeat) I am sure that we can all use a little more of this.

So there you have it, my top 3. I am praying that in TIME, INTEREST will make its way known and open up doors for "MO MONEY".



I lost a love.

I celebrated her life with Facebook friends, and some gave their condolence, some laughed, but in the end, she had to be replaced.

Life is like that, you wake up trying to do your usual and then you realize that something is different. You realize that today is not yesterday.

She had to be replaced because life goes on and I also had a wedding to shoot!
I am proud to say that the replacement D5100, stepped in and SHOWED OUT!
Here are a few shots from the wedding.









It was a beautiful day, beautiful couple, beautiful wedding and I enjoyed my beautiful new camera.

I miss my old camera very much. 
So in her memory I will end this post with a few of the last pictures that we took together.

Still working on the Movie Room 
we added lights....
 and I also tried to make some funky curtains....

The curtains didn't go over so well...

 My daughter's 3rd Birthday Party.

That's the final days, almost down to the final hours of my cameras life.

I look forward to a new beginning with my new camera, new projects, and new post!




Comments

Popular Posts