3 Tens and a few ones.

Hello D&D!!!!
How is your world?
My world? It is great, to God be the glory!!

I have to share with you the best 30 something dollars that I have ever spent in my life!

Strolling down target aisles, I came across something that I needed desperately.  I didn’t know that I needed it, it just wasn’t something on my mind of  “Things Simone Need” until I found myself putting it in my buggy.  Still hesitant I got home, put it together, then at that magical moment my world changed!

And it only cost me 3 Tens and a few ones (30 something dollars).


Yes! I can see the puzzled look on your faces, but that’s ok, this shoe rack has rocked my world and I am not ashamed!

I am not ashamed now to show you this…. 


My daughter’s closet. 
Ida even tried to organize by putting the boots on the right and all the others on the left. 
A lot of time is spent in the mornings looking for the right shoes to wear or sometimes just a matching set!
It can get really serious. But not anymore!



The girls really jumped in to assist with this shoe tackling project! At the end of it all we ended up with a large bag of shoes that my girls can no longer fit.

But most of all, we ended up with an organized closet.
Just like that! 
Putting this shoe rack together was as simple as LEFT, RIGHT LEFT. Literally!
No tools needed!


This project took about 30 minutes at the most, and most of that was organizing the shoes!

Look at what, 30 minutes and 30 dollars can do for you!



I was so inspired that I decided to give my shoes a better home also!

Ahhh, its the little things.

In other news, I will like to give a round of applause to my husband’s soccer team, they played a wonderful game last weekend!











He really thought he was something with his very own fans and paparazzi!
And Ida lost another tooth! She is really growing up, my baby…

Until next time D&D,



Simone’



Comments

Popular Posts