Dilemmas

Here we are again trying to figure out what to do in our kitchen.

In the previous post I shared with you that we purchased an cabinet to use in the kitchen for extra storage!

We bought it from Goodwill for a really great price, but it was missing shelves.

In our search to purchase shelves, we found that we maybe over our budget, so to date this is how the cabinet look…..


We are still trying to figure out what to do, I really want glass but may have to use wood. We shall see what happens. I will keep you posted!

I am still attempting to make my kitchen more friendly and pleasant so I decided to start on my spice cabinet!


While in Dollar Tree, I bumped into these awesome shakers! 




They are called Cheese Shakers, but I used them for everything!


I transferred all my spices into these pretty glass $1.00 jars, and Boom Chicka Boom Boom, my cabinets were transformed!!! 

Doesn’t that look so much better! 

Simple, cheap and fantastic! Just like that!




Another simple and cheap way to organize without breaking the bank! 

Now if I can successfully print on these labels then I will not have to do a sniff and taste test every time I cook.






Comments

  1. That is a really nice cabinet! Have you considered ¾" plywood? A whole sheet(4'x 8') would cost about $50, they cut it at your dimensions at the home center, then you can buy wood veneer to finish the rough edges (just on the front). It's not that cheap but anyway it's cheaper than buying their finished shelves.
    Your condiment cabinet looks pretty stylish and so organized, I love it!
    Hugs,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts