Tearjerker

I visited one of my favorite stores today!

I love this place.. It leave me with a warm a tingly feeling EVERY time!
I walk in with smiles and leave with warmth and even a few tears of appreciation.
I am such a baby!


Here are a few of my favorite pieces that I eyed today!
I am in love with this sofa, the legs are amazing, the colors are perfect and she is on sale!


I thought that this lil bird bath was so creative and fun!




I would love to put this in the guest room!

I even love the way that all theses empty containers look stacked! Hey I may frame this picture!


Now please tell me that these items didn't give you a 
Memory
Thought
 or even a
 Chill???
I Know, I Know..




Simone

Comments

  1. @ Sarah Smiles, thanks lady u are the one that directed me the way, I am forever thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this store??? I want to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KACEY, WE WILL , WHENEVER YOU COME BACK TO MY SIDE OF THE EARTH LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts