What is your future looking like?

I have this awesome application where I can redesign my home, just the way that I see it in my head without having to touch a thing...YET!

I am sure that my husband will be happy to actually "SEE" what I am talking about instead of having to imagine it! Believe me I am happy about that too!

For instance I am trying to get him to understand that I want to put cabinets in the laundry room and a table so that I can be able to do a little folding, and all he kept saying was that the room is to small.



It is only 63inches x 96inches.
But not to small!




As you can see I had to stand out in the hallway to take this photos! 
But hey "SMALL" places can have "BIG" things done to them!

What I have been trying to explain:

 Still not "SEEING" it?

 All coming together now?




Ah!!

Now thats what I am talking about!


Now that the plan has been made, time to roll up the sleeves and get to work, no more excuses that it isn't going to fit, or that the space is to small! And there is my glass door, So excited!


Do you want to see what I can do to your room? 
Without spending money or lifting a finger?
Well go ahead take some pictures of that space, take the measurements and send it over! 
Tell me what you will like to see in the room and lets make our dreams come to a Virtual Reality!
enfinityphotos@yahoo.com

I will only redesign 3 Rooms! So if you wanna see, don't waste time! Lets have fun!
Simone

Comments

  1. Lovin what you want to do to your laundry room! I would probably want to change my upstairs bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that will look great! Hope u get it done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts