Happy Autumn



Seasons are changing and so is the decor! 

It's looking like fall around here!
So close to Christmas......



The wreath I got from my mom; who had it forever....
 I just wrapped a garland of leaves around it, no glue required!
 The garland is actually one of my props used in photos.

My entry table is packed for fall!
I already had the "S" which I repainted,
Everything in the glass container were left overs from last years fall photo shoot, and of course my dried roses that are usually in the glass alone..
I found the "Welcome" at the Dollar Store for 3 dollars
and the lil pumpkin that says "Give Thanks: for 1dollar
I did add a few pumpkins in my yellow bin...
Found these pumpkins at Michaels for 1.50 each

 And the entry chair got a cute pumpkin also
Michaels 3dollars


So my overall entry fall redo : 11.50 dollars Bang! 
Not too cluttered, just simple and cheap, how I like it!

The Mantel! 
Another garland, gave the foundation 6 dollars.
Yes that is the same wreath from the front door, I am trying to see if I like it here or there...
Pumpkins from Michaels 9 dollars 
Everything else I already had!
Yes that is a glass with Black Eyed Peas, lol I love the colors and the mysterious look of it.
Mantel fall redo 15.00 dollars
I love this time of the year, the colors are so pretty and the weather is Perfect! 
To bad winter is right around the corner...
 Over all Fall redo 26.50 dollars 

Fall Pictures with my girls PRICELESS! 

Simone



Comments

  1. You are too much! The decor looks great and it looks simple to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The decorations are beautiful & very creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is simply amazing and well put together. Black eye peas in the glass vase.....brillant!! My little ladies are to adorable...NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts