Hold the "GOLD PHONE”



I always loved this picture of my daughter which was taken at Macy’s I believe 2 years ago.
She look so cute and that gold phone is fabulous, isn’t it?



 Which is why when I bumped into this phone, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
I just recently made a few changes in my hallway, and this is where the phone will live.
I found this phone at a thrift store here in Woodstock and it only cost me a whopping $2.11.



I wasn’t really concerned if it worked, because really who use landlines, anyway?

 Found the paint at Hobby Lobby for $6.00 the paint cost more than the phone?!?
What?!?!? “Hold the GOLD phone”!!

I sprayed this phone fully twice, I will admit that this was not the best spray paint job I have done, but it came out pretty good. I am really considering doing a gold leaf treatment. We shall see how this hold up.        

“Gold all in my phone"


In other news the bathroom light was also replaced.

Yeaaaaa!!!  Check back for more updates!


Simone’




Comments

  1. I came across this post from the Young House Love projects page - just wanted to say how much I love your gold phone project- it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks gorgeous. My little phone that you saw on my blog is only about 5 inches tall. I've been looking for a real sized one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about thrifting, you never know what and when you will find a treasure. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts