2:45am

2:45 am
Thats what time it is here, on my side of the world.  For some reason or another I was awaken in my perfect sleep, without the ability to return.
In my thoughts were so much, and D&D was one of them.

I started this blog because I was told so much that I had all this great talent. Friends and family members  that visited my apartment and home were always amazed at the decorations, and I found myself answering questions that I didn’t know to much about myself. I was just a wing it girl- but from the response, I soon began to realize that I was kinda good at winging it.

In July 2010 we moved out of my mother’s home into our 1st house. As new proud home owners, we wanted to do whatever we could do, to make our new home truly ours.  So of course we started with the simple things, furniture placement and paint colors.

Friends and family members were visiting here and there to help us celebrate our new accomplishment. During those visit we received a lot of attention again, on the decoration style and choices. In the mist of decorating, visits, and photography. I just started putting them together and thats when this blog was created.

After high school I studied photography for a bit. Leaving college after only 2 years, I decided to start my own small photography business, Enfinity Photos.  I was photographing friends family and a few strangers here and there. I was doing intimate weddings, graduations, small parties, church events, as well as personal portraits. I was also doing family photos and pregnancy photos. And now this.  My photography business is small but very consistent through out the whole year.

I never knew there that was a such thing as blogging, until I came across Censational Girl some years ago. I believe I was using google to search for an idea and there she was. I was so so amazed that I to started this blog in light to hopefully share with the world my talent, the talent that all those friends and family kept telling  me that I had (have). I didn’t realize that so many people find it to be a challenge in color selection, furniture placement and organizing skills. Things that I learned were so natural for me.

During this short time of blogging. I started to visit people’s homes, giving advice about this and that. i was given small jobs here and there. I was asked to accompany them to home decor stores to assist in flooring selections and paint colors. ME?!?!? all because of the smalls projects that I was doing in this blog.

So there you have it. I considered myself a new blogger! I dreamed and thought blogging all day long. I dreamed about what to design next, what to photography next, how to share with new people and how to get a larger audience. I wanted to started earning money from my blogging like I learned that so many other BIG TIME bloggers do. (still trying to do this-not very successful ) Just when everything was starting to turn around and I was receiving more and more visits, I started to lose content to put up and things to blog about.

During this time, I was also taking real-estate classes. The classes were fine but I found myself in a pickle trying to pass the state exam. Studying day and night for over a year found me found me in a state of depression, because I wasn’t able to pass the state test. Thats when I slowly drifted from blogging, but never to far from my daily thoughts.

After kicking myself over and over again, I decided again that blogging was my outlet. My outlet to do what I love ad share with my growing audience. I tried to get more organized and started to plan what to blog about. I decided to post every Monday. I also had a calendar drawn up of all my up coming post. There I was blogging away, staying on schedule and making it simple. With the consistent  post I gained a few fellow blogger followers, which I was ecstatic about. I was moving in the right direction.

Around January of this year I was asked to become the “Beautification Coordinator” at my church.  After declining several times. I was asked again and there I found myself on a new avenue. I was equipped with great ideas, and a small team, but an even smaller actually no budget. So the best way to design with a zero budget was to do virtual designs. After presenting my ideas, I was then asked to create a budget for my ministry. With not a clue on how to do that I found myself in a weird space.  They were excited and I was confused.

But this spring something really weird happen. I finally passed my state test!!! My photography business was booming majorly, and I was given a large project at the church along with the funds. I was in a whirlwind of happiness. I was feeling like I finally made it, but where did I make it? Was I now a real estate agent, or designer, or photographer?  I am all 3 but can I truly be all 3? Along with being a wife and mother, and of course a blogger?

So thats why I here, at now 3:37am writing to you, cause I am actually lost. Lost in this whirlwind, trying to get grounded again. Once all the things that I have been working so hard for finally came to me…I have a feeling of being lost??????

Well until next time, thanks for allowing me to ramble on and on. I will love to hear from you, maybe you can be my guide.



Sorry for any typos, it is still very early.

Comments

  1. Now I see why I haven't seen your post in my blog roll! I hope you've had a wonderful year, it looks like so! Your heart will guide you ;)
    Hugs,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!!! I love to read every comment! Ask a question, I promise to answer!

Popular Posts