Fun Wishes…

I have never done this before but I decided to make a wish list…..

Things that I truly don’t need but think are so cute and can make my life a little more fun!

Simone’s just have fun wish list…

This is the latest collection of nail polish from one of my favorite.. Essie!
The colors are so rich, I actually may already have these colors but can a woman truly have enough nail polish?







 I love to polish my toes and nails at least once a week, (can’t get them to last longer than that) and when I polish them I have to sit for at least 2 hours in order to insure that they are dry, and will not smudge. So therefore I will love help to cut down this drying time.
 Got to have some bling!


The photographer in me fell in love instantly with this necklace! 
But who make it and how much? I have no idea, so I went on a hunt to find it, but bumped into this set by Betsy Johnson at Macy’s.


OMG!!
I will love to rock theses during photo shoots.
I honestly think that if I had theses I will shoot a little better, and be a little more creative and a little more fun! :)




 Nikon!! I don’t drink coffee, but will love to sip from one of these! Wouldn’t that be great fun!





This has been in my wish list on amazon for sometime now. It match my phone case and will be perfect for protecting my iPad, especially since my youngest daughter drop it every time she use it.

One of my favorite books from high school  “The Coldest Winter Ever” has a sequel, due to hit January 2013!
I will enjoy flashing back in time with this book.


Simone’




Comments

Popular Posts