Under Construction

I am in the process of doing something else to my master bed room...It just wasn't right!!! You know I had that ok feeling, but not that Ahhh Feeling... So the decorating continues.
My husband is going insane. But the decorating continues!
I have to admit that this is a picture of the room, days after we moved in, but at the same time this is all that we had for the room! 
Moving from a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment, to a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house, left a lot of empty walls and imagination flowing.

With the house warming approaching, we pulled this together. 
We actually received a lot of ohhs and ahhs , which gave me the confidence to post my photos HGTV Rate My Space... 
Yea check it out Here!
Did you read the comments?!?!?
I was so excited and disappointed at the same time.
But the negative comments actually gave me inspiration to do more,and to add color.
I still love this room and thankful for the nice comments, as well.

First I replaced the two end tables and lamps.
We have also purchased a larger bed..
KING SIZE BABY!!!
Moving up in the world

My idea was to use the bed side tables to bring in color...

Found 2 for 6.oo each at my local thrift store.
I had been eyeing theses for a few weeks, they were marked at 24.00 each.
 I was prepared to pay the price, but something told me wait... It paid off!
$12.00..YES!!!

They sat in my bedroom a few days, I finally decided on BLUE!







 I think it is a perfect color to compliment my yellow bedroom.

There are a lot of changes going on here, Stay tuned for the final results..... Your feedback is GREATLY APPRECIATED!


Simone


Comments

Popular Posts